Saturday, June 5, 2004

Harry Potter and... Xiaxue's blog entry about him

I know it�s a tad late for this blog entry to come about, but since I took (and edited!) so many photos I may as well put them up.



Ok, first, I want to imagine my face now. It�s SMIRKING. I have this I-have-got-something-you-don�t Face which you�ll possibly feel like smacking. And then kicking. But I will still be smirking. *smirks*



This is because, MONDAY, which was eons ago, I had this:







�BIG FAT HAIRY DEAL!� I hear you scream.



It�s just a flimsy Harry Potter postcard.



WRONG.



Let�s open it up.







OH MY GOODNESS IT�S FREE MOVIE PASSES!



Still, so?



Maybe you didn�t look carefully enough. Here�s a closer look.







It�s the prestigious GALA premiere ok! I am damn hao lian because I�ve waited for Harry Potter 3 for so DARN long and I�m one of the first to watch it!! Yaaay!!







Watched with Wong the lawyer, who kindly posed for a photo beside the Knight bus outside Cine. It�s so cute! They had ang moh kids running inside the bus in black robes. And we watched the movie with the kids too!

So anyway, let�s talk about the movie.



I am very disappointed with Sirius Black. =(







Have you seen this wizard indeed! Of course not, he's definitely no Brad Pitt! Look, in Order of The Phoenix, Sirius was described as being a total hunk in school.



He was in fact, so hunky, that Lily Potter tried to seduce him by engorgio-ing her breasts, but failed because there were too many girls using the same trick, and stuck to James Potter instead.



Just kidding.



But he WAS described as being really droolable. Think there was this one scene where he was sitting down on a chair somewhere with his long legs up on some table and thinking he is goddamn handsome when� I forgot. And I�m not about to flip that thick book to find it.



Anyway, the point is that the actor they found was such a disappointment! I expected someone at least Tom Cruise standards (but taller).



To add, many of the cast was changed as well, such as Neville (he is no longer dark-blonde and pudgy but skinny with a horse-face now!) and strangely, there were many more black kids as well.



Think some of the previous white classmates turned themselves black over the long holiday.



Dumbledore was changed as well. =( But boh pian la, the original actor is dead.



Oh yeah I forgot to mention:



I will be flying to the great Britain to cast for Cho Chang. I�m perfect ok! Xiaxue = Cho Chang. The next time u read the book, Cho Chang�s face is mine.



Another interesting thing to note (and which all the newspapers have been harping on as well), is that the child cast has grown up!!!



Now girls, it�s almost legal to fantasize about Daniel Radcliff (how to spell?) now!!! He is so DARN CUTE!



Lookie!







Oh man� Wong had to continuously remind me that this is PG.



I mean seriously. Can Playboy pay him to strip or something?



Digressing a little, let�s talk about Hermione (Emma Watson). You will notice, of course, that I don�t give a shit about Ron (coz he is not, quite, sexy enough to be talked about).







That�s Hermione, THEN.



Let�s compare her to the other child star SLUTS.



EG:







OOPS!



WRONG PICTURE. Of course the Olsen Twins are not sluts.



THEN.







Now they are. And I so wanna bitchslap them. What�s the fetish about twins! Isn�t it gross to think of two sisters playing with each other�s breasts?



Or could it be that there is a good thing. And then there�s double of that good thing? Ok this makes a little sense.



But still, SLUTS.



And then here�s her.







Whatever happened to the innocence? And where did those giant boobs come from suddenly?







Not to forget Hilary Duff and some others, but MY POINT IS.



Isn�t Hermione so nice compared to them?



Watching Mean Girls with Lohan flashing her titties was pretty enjoyable � until I watched Harry Potter and realized how saturated the teenage sex market is. Hermione is smart (�You are indeed the smartest witch of your times!� ~ Sirius Black), and nonchalant about her looks, and she is even complete with a sense of justice.



How cool is that?



Emma will never be like the blonde sluts!





* VOICE BOOMING FROM ABOVE *



�YOU ARE WRONG, XIAXUE!!�



What?



�LOOK!�







Oh no no no� Hermione with make up!!



�HA HA HA! AND HERE�S ONE MORE!�







OMG I am so jealous!!! I possibly should mention there's this other scene where Hermione fall down, chest-first, into Harry's lying body... Oh somebody shut me up.



And will someone remind Emma Watson not to turn into a child slut please! I�d gladly take that place in Potter�s arms. =)



WHICH I WILL! Because I will be cast as Cho Chang remember? He will kiss me below the mistletoe. =)



So anyway, back to Potter.



Am I the only person who thinks that Potter looks like Bill Gates?



Here�s a picture of Harry Potter growing old:







isn�t it just UNCANNY??



Speaking of Gates, am I also the only one who think he is quite cute?



I mean, I don�t mind marrying him. But then again, who would mind?







Not bad looking what.







Ok, people have their ugly moments.







Ok now I�m convinced.



But anyway, look!







Bill reads my blog too!!!



*waves to Bill



(*author�s note: Have some more to blog about, but I think I�m going KTV, will continue soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment