Thursday, June 24, 2004

Did I already say my job rules?

Or rather, ex job.



Since I have ended my marvellous internship.



I'd blog about my experience there, but I'm too tired now, so I shall do it tmr.



Remind me to blog about Wong the Lawyer's birthday trip as well.







Look how happy the birthday girl is?



oh sorry, that's June's birthday.



So anyway, back to why my job rules.





"Yaay!"




If you are a girl, you possibly crave for ...















Jerry Yan















Vic Chou























Fan Yi Chen



















Qiu Zhe









And perhaps throwing in some other females singers would not be a bad thing too.



CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SO MANY CUTE STARS ARE ALL IN ONE CONCERT?? WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THAT HAPPENING??!



I'm covering the Gen Y concert, and I'm gonna see them all!!!!!!!





I think I am choking in anticipation.









No comments:

Post a Comment