Friday, June 18, 2004

Darn busy

I didn't share this link.



It's not me.



p/s: Going to a POWER press conference now, shall blog later.



p/p/s: Thanks a lot for all the encouragements!! *muacks* It's a pity I went to the test very discouraged coz I only managed to see the first few comments before I left.



But anyway, I think I did well. At least, it was a subject our paper has wrote about before, so yeah - don't need to think much, just regurgitate everything. Lucky huh? Bet the Masters students can't conjure a better article than me.



The "story" composition wasn't done too well though. More, later, tonight.





p/p/p/s: Did I hear a reader say he wants me to blog about Xu Chun Mei? (Left: Xu Chun Mei asks, "Blog about ugly me?")



... *DRUM ROLL* ...





SHUYIN POSES AS XU CHUN MEI!!!!



You've just got to stay tuned. Really. You HAVE to.

No comments:

Post a Comment