Thursday, May 29, 2003

Ok more about Eddy.



Basically he said that he didnt like me in that sense. And that he is not prepared for a relationship. He is in love with my blog instead of me.



I'm not really sad actually coz I somewhat expected the answer.



I shall convince myself that Eddy does not not like me coz of me. He does not like me coz he is gay. Shirley (his ex) was a facade. A four year facade to hide what society does not readily accept.



I should have known better from the beautifully manicured fingernails, the flower shirts and the suspicious mascara in his bag.



Come to think of it, Androgenous Aaron has beautifully manicured fingernails and mascaras in his bag too.



Ok I was joking about Eddy's fingernails and mascaras. But the Aaron part is 100% true.

No comments:

Post a Comment