Tuesday, May 20, 2003

After reading the former post, Peiying claimed that we didnt sacrifice Hui Fen's friendship coz of EK but coz nobody likes Hui Fen.



[merrique_] anyway for ur info.... no whole gang of us sacrifice hui fen for ee kean

[merrique_] hui fen was never there in the 1st place!!!

[merrique_] hullo!



She is mean.



[Xia`xue] thats too mean to write down.



[merrique_] nobody like hui fen lah

[merrique_] she was never part of the gang lor



LOLz.



Anyway, i would like to say that when i left my seat, Hui fen took over.



She won back my 6 bucks for me (10 cent 20 cent) and so i shall not say bad things about her. *cross fingers*



Anyway, while I was playing with them I was thinking that my luck was like super bad. I then decided i shall sing auspicious songs to bring luck to myself.



Gong xi gong xi gong xi wo ah, gong xi gong xi gong xi wo!~!~




After realising that I dunch know the lyrics I proceeded to Jingle Bells and Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer.



Subsequently I won a 4 tai. After like taking my 5th tile? Gosh it works.



Ahhhhhh.. I know now. That must have been the reason why the A (see previous blog) doesnt like me lar! So petty a bit of singing oso cannot stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment