Tuesday, May 6, 2003

bitch
I'm a bitch.



What swear word are you?
brought to you by Quizilla



This's the season to be mugging lala lala laa la lalala.... (sing to christmas tune.)



My life is SO blatantly bland now that i would liken it to a piece of wet sock.



Oh well. Lets see what i will do once i get outta exam hell...



*Buy my digicam and with the camera,

-Take pictures of all my unwanted clothes to sell at yahoo auctions.

-Take pictures of Cloudy (my dog) before mom snips off all his fur again


*Call Adryan and pretend nothing happened.

*Go out with Josh.

*Go out with Sijie

*Go out with Cai.

(ok ok the list of guys end here!)


*Do all sorts of things to make Eddy like me.

*Buy a new computer monitor that is NOT bluish in colour (yeah mine has something v wrong with it.)

*Go recolour hair which is has AN INCH (omg!! *gasp*) of black growing out.

*Work my ass off for all my expenses. Prolly as Ritz Carlton's banquet waitress and while being there,

-Find a sugar daddy (who doesnt wan to fuck me) to purchase my LV bags for me.




Oh yeah man. I can't wait. *chokes in suffocation*



No comments:

Post a Comment