Tuesday, May 20, 2003

I cant believe this just happened.



I turned off my computer and decided that I needed a bite. Ravenous. So I opened my fridge, staring hopefully into the contents.



I saw a plate of fried chicken wings, 3 of them.



Exhilarated, and totally ecstatic.



I took the small plate to the microwave oven and put it in.



Bored, i looked thru the microwave door while the chicken wings were barbecue-ed again and i heard the popping sounds of itz oil seething.



Suddenly i sensed motion within the wings. This black spot (I assumed it was a burnt part of the chicken wing) was moving rather rapidly. I realised it has feelers. It has wings.



Its is a freaking cockroach!!!



Weirdly, my emotions of seeing it was more on "Shucks, I cant eat my wings now!" rather than "UUUUUURGHHH!!! A freaking cockroach!!". Actually i semi-considered the idea of eating the other two wings when I decided I wasnt that desperate. Yesh, indeed, my level of tolerance for disgust is very high. I will agree to lick your used facial blotter for a mere 10 bucks. Just 1 lick though.



I was just wondering how the FUCK the cockroach got there. It cant be in the microwave b4 the chicken coz i didnt see go to the plate. It must have been in the fridge then. And how much of my food did it spoil already?? And how the hell did it get into my bloody fridge without my maid noticing???!!!



I decided it sneaked into the fridge underneath the wings coz it too felt the phreaking hot weather and Buay tahan already. Think about it, the cockroach is black leh. It possibly feels hotter than us.



While I pondered my silly thoughts the cockroach was being fried in its own juices. Despite the tempting curiosity, I didnt go and smell the fried cockroach so I cant tell you how a fried cockroach smells like. Possibly like chicken I guess.



Anyway I was just thinking the last few hours of itz life was in extreme cold and then extreme (EXTREME) heat. And it died, amongst 3 chicken wings.



I feel v v pissed that I cant eat the wings (5 of them in total actually) coz it smells totally saliva-inducing when it was taken out of the microwave.



I didnt throw the cockroach away. Instead, I left it on the table with a cover for my brother to see tml. Wahhahaha freak him out. I wrote on a piece of paper,



Di di, I microwaved a cockroach to death!




No comments:

Post a Comment