Thursday, September 15, 2005

My hair is nicer than yours!

Advertorial

Today is the first time I am going to get my hair treated by Kimage! SHIOK!! Monica from Kimage kept looking at my hair, going TSK TSK and looking horrified.

My hair that bad meh?



That's me, on Momo's car for she was driving me there. Yeah lah, very fat around the arms. Who cares?!



I sat down on the nice chair (Funan outlet) and started to cry.



Bah! It is damn bad lah! Monica is right! Girls who have really long hair will know, the ends can never get enough nutrients. The ends are really suay lah, coz they are the oldest so they have been through all the shit.

I reckon my ends have been dyed at least 20 times (in a span of 4 years or so), bleached, permed, and then rebonded.

No wonder it looks awful like this when I don't tie my buns to sleep:



A bit the no sex appeal hor?

But hey!

Today...


And thus the treatment starts!

The stylist painstakingly (because my hair is so damn long and thick) put loads of cream on my hair.

And then the waiting begins... Ah, the price we have to pay for beauty. I read Harry Potter for the 16th time I think.



I was like madly taking photos and I think the guy beside me thinks that I am siao. How often do you get wrapped in a blue towel man?! Of course must take photo what!

After that I washed the cream off, and they put another:

And they put me in the steamer thing!



And waiting still while cam-whoring...




Undeniably artistic right!? Wah! Got depth of field somemore!

And....


*drumroll*


The results!!!

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..










So nice!!! *weeps* I love my hair now! I am not bullshitting you, there really is a difference in the hair texture after the treatment. And to think I used not to believe in them! Admittedly the hair is blown into its beautiful curls, but still nice! =) Took around 1 hour.

Well, the stylist says that treatment must be done repeatedly to get your hair healthy, especially if you do all those hurtful things to it like blowing or dyeing often.



Nice hor? If only I know how to blow my hair like that also.

Oh and btw the change in clothes is because I bought that new dress from Bugis Village so I changed! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment