Wednesday, September 14, 2005

IT Geek says:
hey gorgeoussssssssssss

Xiaxue says:
yo

Xiaxue says:
what u doing sia

IT Geek says:
rushing my assignments!

Xiaxue says:
so ke lian

IT Geek says:
hey, Shrek* told me tt mica's monitoring ur site lei

Xiaxue says:
is it

Xiaxue says:
lol

Xiaxue says:
for what

IT Geek says:
someone baotoe abt u! say u used the words 'PIG', and '***** fucker' in one sentence..

IT Geek says:
u better b careful..

Xiaxue says:
so what man, big deal

Xiaxue says:
they can convict me for that stupid statement? it is ridiculous!

IT Geek says:
cuz 2 guys r on a 10k bail for calling malays ****

Xiaxue says:
i know

IT Geek says:
so u better b careful la..

Xiaxue says:
hao ba

Xiaxue says:
i shall change pig to giraffe. Guess it's ok to throw giraffes at people but not pigs.

IT Geek says:
...

IT Geek says:
dun make any racist comments la

Xiaxue says:
i didnt leh

IT Geek says:
since mica is alrdy monitoring u

Xiaxue says:
i just said i wanted to throw a pig at that guy

Xiaxue says:
if i had a pig with me

IT Geek says:
they v sensitive abt such things wan.. the gov, i mean.

Xiaxue says:
yeha i know...

IT Geek says:
so b careful la!

IT Geek says:
so gorgeous go jail later kenna les rape.

Xiaxue says:
!!!

Xiaxue says:
no one has a sense of humour nowadays leh. Everything they also take so seriously! Have a pinch of salt lah!

Xiaxue says:
i dont think i sounded racist, it was obviously only against that particular person, not the entire race what! DUH, even an idiot can see that.

IT Geek says:
dun care abt 'no one', its more serious tt the gov has no sense of humour. zilch.

Xiaxue says:
true

IT Geek says:
but u shldn't hv mentioned like 'pig' n the person's race la..

IT Geek says:
leave either out

Xiaxue says:
i wanted something smelly to throw at him mah

Xiaxue says:
guess a giraffe will have to do

IT Geek says:
... hw abt a dustbin or rotten sausage?

Xiaxue says:
Sigh... All this emphasis on race is only going to make it more stressful and chaotic than ever. As kids, remember we always poke fun at each other's races and no one minds? Now I think they play "bayi what colour" also will kena arrested.

....................................................


Erm, hello you Mica people, I am not racist okie?! I am totally for Singapore being a racially harmonious place! -_- It is ridiculous to say I am racist when obviously I have Malay (albeit half) friends like Idris. Though not many lar, because I came from a Chinese school what...

I heart Aaron Aziz.



How to be racist towards someone so cute leh?

I do have to admit that I am a aesthetist though! I secretly discriminate against ugly people. Sometimes, I wear a plastic bag on my head (to hide my identity) and try to lynch them, but I realised I cannot see them when I have that bag on, because I only see the interior of the plastic bag. Oh and smelly people. Smellist I am! Sometimes, when I didn't bathe for, like, 12 days, I also turn smelly, and I discriminate against myself.

If I can, I will also throw things at them, like a plastic surgeon, or an air freshener tube, ya know. But I guess it is ok, to discriminate other things, just because it is not as defined as race. Personally, I think Brad Pitt is really ugly, and I discriminate him whenever I can.

I'm sure some of you agree. Cmon! Just because he is blonde, with deep-set sexy eyes and a sharp nose with perfect teeth in a perfect smile, complete with a tight jawline and two dimples with muscles that look like they are sculpted on doesn't necessarily mean he is good looking, ok?

*Names obviously changed

No comments:

Post a Comment