Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Singtel Blog Competition, dated 30 March 2004



I am too mean.





I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I shall not say Benjamin is ugly anymore.

Even Edwin Yeo is not ugly. He is not a ti ko pek. It is normal for guys to fantasize about Shu Qi and not notice her eyes are too far apart.

Shu Qi's eyes are not far apart.

The Miss Sg Universe contestants are good looking and no, they don't have langga face.

Aesvalone is one of the most sincere people I know.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

Everyone is beautiful in their, erm, own way.

I vow to be nicer.

There must be a good side to that priest who embezzled money. I'm sure he didn't commit pederasty for one.

I vow to be nicer.

Michael Jackson is innocent, can you all stop hounding on him?

Moses Lim is not fat. He is the right weight and we are all over-thin.

No one is ugly.

No one is fat.

No one looks siao.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I will not shout at insurance sellers at Jurong East.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I shall not scold people who try to get into my pants. Instead, I shall be honoured.

I will not look down on stupid people anymore.

I will not laugh at people who accidentally spit food.

I will not laugh at people who have veggies stuck in their teeth and smile widely.

I will not laugh at small penises. (actually its time to cry)

I will not laugh when people fall down.

I will not laugh at my editor who accidentally got stung by a bee.



SHE LOOKS LIKE A FLOWER BUT SHE STINGS LIKE A BEE!!! WA HA HA HA HA HA OK stop.



I will stop asking gays whether they are the poker or pokee, because its rude.

I shall stop littering, or kicking little furry animals.

Babies who wail on the MRT ought not to be thrown out of the window.

I shall stop throwing things at people when they don't listen to me, because the objects might have feelings.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I will return wallets and handphones if I find them.

I will donate to this year's NFK event and sincerely tear when they relate sad stories.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

City Harvest people do not mean to irritate people.

Michelle Saram is not acting cute but is truely cute.

I shall say "I am neutral" to every other issue that might have controversy. ie: Do you think I'm fat? I'm neutral.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I shall stop giving that smirking look when people ask me, "Hey, do you blog?" (DO I BLOG?! DO I BLOG?)

I vow to be nicer.

I shall rebond my hair, wear less make up, and wear more clothes to remove the slut image.

I will donate the US$5,000 (shld I win) to a charity of my choice. I think it will be PBA (Poor Bloggers Association).

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.

I vow to be nicer.



Because you see... Being nice gives you more votes. PLUS its for my own good of course. A little bit of self-reflection is good for everyone.



Hey I'm sincere ok!! Bit of a mean streak lately. I shall be nicer. =D Besides,

I'll never know whether Supra is another Shuyin (read previous entries to understand). That will be quite freaky. = /

No comments:

Post a Comment