Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Singtel Blog Competition, dated 2 April 2004





HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL!!
















Siao ah you all! I love blogging and I will never stop!! I thought I said this long ago. I'm not trying to garner votes la I already said don't vote. Ok its supposed to be funny, seems that only some found it slightly amusing.



Don't need to say such hurting things mah... I actually planned to say its an April's Fool joke yesterday at 1 am but guess what??! Dreamd8's site was DOWN!!! So cannot blog to clarify, can only do so today lor.



I know you all have been voting la, my dear blogders!!! I love you ALL (including sun, cr, reminisce etc) whether you love me or hate me, coz the worst thing that can happen to a writer is that no one reads his works, right??



Cheer up k k?



Meanwhile, I suspect someone else is playing a very serious April's Fool Day joke.



If you are an ardent Maddox fan, you would possibly be fcuking horrified.



WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BLACK BACKGROUND?? THE EVIL PIRATE FACE?!! Why is it so cutesy now!!! I'm so traumatized!! I hope its a joke. It must be.



MADDOX IF YOU SEE THIS.... PLEASE COME BACK.... I MISS YOU ALREADY.



Cheerios guys! Blog more tonight.



p/s: Horrors of horrors, I'm covering this year's NKF event and I got absolutely nothing good to say about it. Besides, there is Miss Holy Ho (yeow sun) performing. Typical I would say. Give the woman a charity event and she would come. Fantastic PR skills? Marketing strategy? You bet.



Please tell me what good angle I can use to cover it. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment