Thursday, April 22, 2004

Alrighty!!!



*Clashes cymbals in an uncivilised manner*



Kachang kachang kachang!!



LIKE THE NEW DESIGN??!



Good news people. I have got a new image host from Mr. Chester Tan (domain under the same name). THANK YOU! And he doesn't even want a blowjob! Ha ha ha



So anyway, I was messing around with the HTML a little.



Yes yes I know... The sparkly marquee looks... erm.. a bit gay. But never mind la, I somehow can't make a space for my pic to be seen if the marquee is absent. My HTML not that great la huh.



If you were here since the last century or so, you would have realised that fucked up imagestation deleted my scrolling marquee of photos.



THUS, I REPLACED THEM WITH THE STUPID COUNTERS!



It looks so lethargic and funny. Stupid counter! Ha ha ha ha.... I think I might just leave it there if I'm any lazier.



One more thing: KILL BILL 2 ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY RULES!!! More about that later. Just go watch it. Its DAMN good.



May I repeat. DAMN GOOD.



(To those who went like, "Got change meh, first time I am here", I really wanna ask you... WHAT WERE YOU DOING EARLIER IN YOUR LIFE??! But congrats, you found me now. =D)

No comments:

Post a Comment