Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Have been busy the past few days, thus no blogging, and suddenly, its CNY again!!



I swear I will smash the next TV which goes "Chun lian hong! Chun lian hong!". But actually I wouldn't coz I secretly like that song.



But thats not the point.



The point is, I got lots and lots to blog about, and I will do it on my clie tml, while other people are busy attacking food and chatting with useless small talk...



I hope everyone has a happy happy new year, and collect much more angpow money than Adryan, who is by far the person I know with most, averagely 700 bucks. Lucky git.



If you are a parent then I hope you have very normal looking ang pow packets so that even when you give very little money no one will remember its you.



=D



Ba kua here I come!!



No comments:

Post a Comment