Sunday, January 11, 2004

Finally. The saga has ended.



We know now who Jeremy has chosen over me.



*baited breath*



All I can say is... Bleah. I shall say it again.



BLAH. BLEAH. GAG.



OMG my placenta. I puked it out again.



Big small caps! Grammar mistakes! "AstRoBoy"!



Ok I will shut the fuck up RIGHT NOW. Its Jeremy's choice and I wish him happiness.



Yeah right. Oh well. Maybe she is very caring. I may be really a sore loser, but I thought what goddess she would be. In the end...



BLAH. BLEAH. GAG.



I wish you eternal happiness with AstRoGirl. Or rather, Monkee gal I think.



WTF IS GOING ON WITH THE WORLD!!!! WHATS WRONG WITH MEN??? WHATS WRONG WITH ME?? WHY HER, over me!!! WHY??? CoZ I dOn'T wRitE liKe ThIs??



Pardon me now I shall stop blogging and go stab myself in the face.





No comments:

Post a Comment