Wednesday, January 14, 2004

From: Terence Koh

To: xiaxue_blog@yahoo.co.uk

Subject: Don't (and a song for you)



Change your image? Impulsive decision ya? haha... don't.... if you do... there wont be anymore interesting blogs to read liao... anyway... here's a remix of the song superman



I can't stand to whine

I'm not that naive

I'm not out to find

The shu nu side of me

I'm more than a bird...I can be a pain

More than some pretty face on an MRT train

It's not easy to be me



It may sound absurd...but don't be naive

Becos i just have the right to bitch

I may be disturbed...but i won't concede

You can always choose not to read

It's not easy to be me



Left out the second stanza... cant think of anything.. haha...



*****



Wonderful. Wahahahaha... I laughed my head off. Thanks, Terence...





No comments:

Post a Comment