Thursday, July 7, 2005

Weili is disgusting.



Who? Who is poking me?



Hello everybody! Welcome to our talkshow today! Today, we have with us two special guests! They are Xiaxue and Weili! Let's welcome them!







(Applause from audience)

Hi Xiaxue and Weili... Our topic today is about a solemn affair... Which is the teenager who commited suicide the day before, because his girlfriend dumped him. Any views on teenage suicides? Would you choose that path yourself?








And Weili blots his face now, to prove to us he is not oily!





He picks up the receipt and does the deed...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




-_-



After 5 minutes of wiping:



Are we not shocked, everyone? Could it be the receipt is lying?!




But... but... The oil filled up the whole plate and plates don't lie!





Weili walks away from the girls! Who is he going to attack now?

Ah! An unknown customer of Cafe Cartel!



Oh gross!

Weili... You can stop your nonsense now! We are in the middle of a talkshow. See, you were so boring...






That Shuyin fell asleep and dreamt of Jerry Yan licking her!

And Xiaxue!



Very good, you are awake!

.
.
.
.
.
.






SOMEBODY WAKE HER UP!!!

Oh dear me, the talkshow is falling on its face!!!! Forget it, let's end it here.

Come over here students. When I say one, two, three, you clap! TOGETHER! LOUD!



Thank you for watching our program!

p/s: In case you are confused, the lady in the first picture is a famous host in Singapore, Quan Yi Feng. Weili and I went on her talkshow. The blog entry is supposed to sound like she wrote it! The content of the real talkshow is of course nothing like what I wrote about! Did you also notice the microphones were drawn on? Weili and I took those photos AFTER everyone has left! Anyway, credits to actors Weili, Shuyin (and photographer, as usual), Wanyi, and Andy (unknown customer)!! I hope you all enjoyed this entry! I certainly did!

More to come tomorrow. Horrible, ugly photos of Shuyin and I!



p/p/s: Paiseh I forgot to say! THE NICE T-SHIRT IS BY LOCALBRAND!!! Of which, of course, I am ambassador of. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment