Monday, July 11, 2005

We are so ugly

Shuyin and I are sick of people saying we are ugly. Once and for all, we do know we are indeed drop-dead gorgeous, but we shall pretend we don't know that and show everyone how ugly we can be.

In order to properly convince you, the mission starts, at my place. (Pictures taken the same day Weili's face got REALLY oily)


Isn't she beautiful? HA! Soon she wouldn't be!!

A pink crayon eyeshadow later...



And the artist adds colour:



The results:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.



GAH!!!



Please don't tell her how she looks like...






.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.




GAH!!!



If you noticed carefully, my nostrils have a black lining, and one eyebrow points up and the other points down.

And the mouth: You wouldn't believe who drew it. Shuyin wanted to give me normal lips, but my mom came into the room, looked at Shuyin drawing my lips, snatched the lipliner over and TOOK OVER!

She happily drew the mouth WAY out of line. -_- Got this kinda of mom or not you tell me?!?!??! Like that sabo her own daughter!

Wait, I see Cloudy...






Teeheehee....!


.
.
.
.






Gah!!

Meanwhile, Shuyin is not happy...




(Yes I see my girdle at the back. So?)



Hmmmm....



WE ARE SO UGLY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment