Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Photoshop wonders

Please wait for photos to load!!







Disgusting, to say the least. Fat, gross and obscene.



And yes, that's the before ...



I was unwilling to use my own hideous photos, but well ... I guess I shall come clean. I AM NOT PRETTYYYYYYYY!



But I will be.





Online as least.





Because I am blessed - with talents.





.

.

.

.







My legs are no longer fat! =) And that perfect tan ... Wow!



Yikes.

Background's ugly.



Let's take it away, shall we?











Here's a close up of the face:









Want a bigger shot?



Hell, I even made it wallpaper-sized.





Click to enlarge!





Who needs models? Anyone can be gorgeous. Including you! I do photoshop freelance and I charge economical prices. And no, your pic wouldn't be up my blog the next day. I promise! Email me! =)



p/s: More blogging tomorrow night, about my cousin's ROM, and *maybe* a continuation of the incredimorons blog.



Comments comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment