Sunday, November 14, 2004

Photolog!

I'm going out in a short while so here's a photolog first!





I had a bloody good hair day but only seafood saw it!




It's like this. Momo managed to earn a commission of a whooping $4,500 for a house she sold, so she treated Smelly (my bro - he is not really smelly btw) and I to a sumptuous dinner at No Signboard restaurant!













That was the lobster we ate. We had crab too. It was grumpy.













We tortured the seafood??!







*******************









Went out with Eileen to the already-decorated-for-Christmas orchard.





I think this angel looks very funny with a plastic bag!




We shopped at the new Forver 21, and Eileen bought a pretty suit for $68.



And my turn! (Warning: Camera-whore coming up.)





Bandanna! $9! Earrings! $7











Ming xing big big sunglasses! $11!





Wraparound skirt! $33!



Whoop!




See, so nice ...







Those are dangling crystals outside Tangs.



My friend (not Eileen) jumped up and stole one crystal for me!!!!







So cute right! The less-than-full crystals outside Tangs suggest that many other people are jumping and plucking down crystals too. Ha ha..



Oh yeah I watch The Incredibles and it is sooooooooo fabulous!!! I love it love it love it!!! Go watch!!! It's so cute and so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment