Wednesday, July 9, 2003

ENOUGH about shu nus! Everyone is sick of that topic, no? Lets move on to what everyone is more interested about; SEXY BABES.



Be prepared for an eye feast tonight, I will be doing up a few geocities pages on FHM's 100 sexiest women (both the UK and SG version. I know u dun have the UK one) , complete with comments from yours truly.



Oh wait, I think I will be posting up just pictures of the girls that I dislike. Thats for the Singapore one of course, and I would also expose to u guys how Mediaworks actually bribed FHM to put their artistes in the magazine.



As for the UK version... It is really loaded with babes! A few selected pictures would be up too. I suppose, for ur pleasure, I would have to do the web pages till the wee hours of the night. Thats course I am going to work at the Ritz right now.



Ain't I great? Entertainment for u guys every night and best of all? It is all FREE... Anyone wants to advertise on my site please to give me some incentives?



Gosh I want a sugar daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment