Friday, July 4, 2003

(Continued.)

For the super smart



[MensaNerd] Would you like to acquire my used t68i which is in a startlingly mint semblance indeed, because of my devotion that once was unique to my handphone?



[Xia`xue] Pardon??



[MensaGuy] I have already wrote whatever u did not manage to comprehend, with the incompetent piece of what you call a brain, here in this chatbox. If u did not manage to capture what I mentioned, you can commodiously lift up ur fat fingers and click on scroll up and view it a second time. But no. You say "Pardon", and what do u expect me to do, cut and paste?



-Suddenly realises I am outsmarted. Time to irritate the complacent bastard.-



[Xia`xue] How to do cut and paste?



[MensaGuy] Dun waste my time, I need to research on the trajectory path of missiles for the SAF, PLUS finish my LAW thesis, AND write an article on Slim 10 as I am the head of the Medicine Club in NUS.



[Xia`xue] What waste ur time? You got so many useless things to do, u jealous issit, I am so pretty and smart.



[MensaGuy] I, jealous of you! Looks are only superficial! And I dun think u are smart at all. U sound damn stupid like the rest of the common folks. ALL BENEATH ME!



-Send him my pic with Christy Chung's body photoshopped on it (Aka the picture in the previous entry with the black dress, in case u all didn't realise it had gone thru deep digital surgery)-



[MensaGuy] Your body is fabulous. Okie u may be rather pulchritudinous, but u have not proved urself to be worthy of talking to me, coz u are dense!



-Start to speak in a foreign language starting from now. I suggest Norwegian, Portugese or some weird language just in case the guy knows french or German or Italian. Can be found at http://www.freetranslation.com-



[Xia`xue] Minst taler I et fremmedspr�k, kan De? (Norwegian: At least I can speak a foreign language, can you?)



[MensaGuy] Pardon??



[Xia`xue] I have already wrote whatever u did not manage to comprehend, with the incompetent piece of what you call a brain, here in this chatbox. If u did not manage to capture what I mentioned, you can commodiously lift up ur fat fingers and click on scroll up and view it a second time. But no. You say "Pardon", and what do u expect me to do, cut and paste?



[Xia`xue] That was Norwegian. And I can speak 8 different languages.



[Xia`xue] Mais je ne vous trouve pas digne de me parler(French: But I find you not worthy to talk to me.) Sie sind so dumm wie Schei�e (German: You are as stupid as shit.) Il Fuck via da ed arrivederci. (Italian: Fuck off and goodbye!)



[MensaGuy] ...



[Xia`xue] You have missed out on a pretty and smart girl like me. I also happen to have a nice butt and a prestigious phone (Ok ok enough already.). That will teach u to be rude in future. Anyway, u are on ignore now so dun write anymore, non lo posso vedere (Italian: I cannot see you.)



[MensaGuy] Come back!



[Xia`xue] Laallallallaalaalaalaa!



*****



Wahahhaha... I think I am too Bo liao. Gonna sleep now. Tml I shall make alot of people hate me. I shall tell u all why I am an avid supporter of piracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment