Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Strange

Today I swear I saw a squirrel cat. I mean, I thought it was just a kitten, so I stopped to look at it (feeling particularly attracted to cute things recently due to this website), and it scurried away, scared.

It stopped at an opening of a drain (the semi-circle sort along road kerbs) and then I saw its tail!

Totally like a squirrel's! Bushy and everything. BUT THE BODY OF A KITTEN!

I don't know what's wrong with me, but immediately when I saw that, I thought of a male squirrel with a female cat (cats are always female), and there, their spawn.

The idea of it is quite sick.

I wonder if animals really cross screw like that? I mean, I know horses screw donkeys and everything, and the results are called mules. THERE IS ACTUALLY A BABY! Inconceivable! Speaking of inconveivable, the offspring of these mixed breeds can't actually produce any offsprings of their own.

OMG SEE ZEBRA + DONKEY. It's the cutest thing, looks like it is wearing leggings.

Any of you ever feel the urge to like, screw chimps or something?

Ok, I'm writing rubbish. I'm so tired! I'm gonna sleep.

GOOD NIGHT ALL! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment