Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A perfect nose

After discovering that Thailand does rhinoplasty for a freaking $300, I've been discussing what kinda nose I should get for myself.

Wahhaha machiam casual shopping... Button? Flared? BULBOUS? whahaha

Shuyin, June and I were singing KTV that day, and SY sang some Feng Fei Fei song called "Zhang sen xiang qi lai" or something... The MTV lady, some model, had a nice ying gou bi! (hooked nose)

I was mumbling to myself, "Maybe I should get an ying gou bi ah??"

And to my surprise June and Shuyin both said, "Yeah, nice!"

WHAHAHAHA

Of course, I'm only talking cock about getting my nose done lar, coz I doubt I have the courage to do it. But it is still fun to talk about! Ahem, so anyway...

Just now Shuyin and I were talking on MSN and I was reminded of the MTV model, so I told Shuyin I'm gonna try to photoshop a hooked nose on myself and see what happens!

BEHOLD:



My original nose. I mean, it's already photoshopped lar, my nose is bigger than this, but it is this flat! (Also check out my bleached eyebrows, they look great!)



This is Paris Hilton, famous for her extremely hooked nose.

NOT THE INDIAN GIRL SILLY, THE BLONDE CHICK.

And thus the photoshop starts...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




WAHAHAHA! Almost there

Shuyin says this photo looks like Ann Poh. Ann who? Never mind.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tadah!



WAHAHHA! Really look like shit!

Stop laughing at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment