Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Just so you know ...

I just stepped into my room, which has no aircon, from my mum's room, which has aircon.

Immediately, the heat greeted me like a giant punch enveloping every part of my body, its intensity a shocking high.

I tolerated it enough to drag myself into the sweltering room, where I turned on the computer and typed out this much.

I cannot stand it any longer. I am sure I am getting a heat stroke. Dizzyness, visions of leafy mirages, melting necks - aren't all these signs of my condition?

The love for blogging, though reaching a pretty amazing peak these few days due to the rarity of the activity, is not sufficient for me to risk deathhhhh......... *melts*

I am gonna scurry back to the airconditioned room; it is too hot to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment